A Modern Classic.
The double-edged safety razor is a relatively new concept associated with the term safety razor, which was first used in 1880. Back then the edge of the razor was protected by a comb patterned on the head to protect the skin. In the more modern safety razors, the comb is now more commonly replaced by a safety bar.
The double edge razor is equipped with a slant bar that can be used on both sides, with two open edges. The blade is also slightly curved to allow for a smoother and cleaner shave and therefore a preferred tool used by skillful barbers in today's day and age.
- Pendant + 23.6" (60cm) rounded box chain
- IP gold plating + paved rhinestones
- Nickel-free Titanium stainless steel
- Pendant size: 1.6" x 0.8" or 4cm x 2cm
- Keywords: barber jewelry, pendant, necklace, chain, barbershop